Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Papal Conclave Day 1

I never it my wildest dreams would ever have imagined that I would one day be a priest called to study in Rome, to be present during a Papal resignation, the first in 600 years, and to be awaiting the election of his successor with the Papal Conclave! Believe it or not, here it is! I have been blessed in so many ways. One thing I learned a while back is that when you put your faith in the Lord and follow Him, you will be taken on a wild ride. That ride, as many of you know, has its highs and lows. Right now in March of 2013, I am on one of those highs. The world has turned its attention to Rome and is tuned into the Papal Conclave. Day 1 produced only black smoke and thus there is no new pope. We all pray and wait. Let us stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment